Friday, April 19, 2013

Who We Are

  
 I wanted to give a little picture of who is behind all the writing of this crazy blessed life.  We live in Kansas surrounded by miles of fields.  When we first bought our place I was so excited to have horses, that's all I cared about. lol  We'll we have the horses now plus ducks, chickens, rabbits, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, and hopefully milking goats this summer! 

We were blessed with 7 amazing kids.  Some people think it's a bit different to have a large family especially with the economy nowadays but we are a different kind of couple. lol  We'd love to have more by adoption a little bit further down the road.  Our oldest is 12, youngest is 2.  They are all active in many different things so we run around quite a bit.  We are also a 4-H family.  Love that I get to raise 7 little 4-Hers! 

A little bit about me, I'm a Pinterest Addict. lol  I love sewing, gardening, and I'm a craftaholic. lol   I am really interested in self sufficiency and homesteading/farmsteading.  I love doing old things to get back to basics.  I love making silly little parties for whatever reason just so I can be a hostess for our friends or family.  I love love love to cook and bake. I hate to say extreme couponer but I do that too. hee hee! Which leads me to the word Prepper. lol  I love to play piano but if you have little kids it's a bit of a challenge as they will come up and beat on the keys next to me.  That's about all I can think of, I hope you enjoy reading.  :)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice family picture! Long time no post -- or read, glad to get an up date on your family!

    ReplyDelete