Monday, April 22, 2013

Cinnamon- Raisin Crescents

Have you ever discovered all the different things you can do with Canned Crescents?  I tend to try making alot of home made food around my home but I can not stray from Crescents.  I use them to make Pizza Rolls,  Crescent Smores, I use them for Cherry Danishes,  Cinnamon Cheesecake, etc. etc!!  They are a mom's best friend!  lol  I love them!  I made these the other day for the kids and they were fantastic!!  This recipe comes from Pillsbury.

Cinnamon- Raisin Crescents

1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup powdered sugar
1 to 2 Tbsp milk

  • Heat Oven to 375 degrees.  In small bowl, mix butter and cinnamon.  
  • Separate dough into 8 triangles,.  Spread each triangle with cinnamon butter.  Sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. of the raisins.  Roll Up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point.  Place rolls point side down on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.  
  • Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.  Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool for 2 minutes.  
  • Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp. of the milk.  Add more milk as needed until glaze is thin enough to drizzle.  Drizzle glaze over crescents.  Serve warm.   

Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment